So this is me, in another form.
Hi I’m Bx, and one of two representatives for children and young people to the Methodist Council. The Methodist Council looks after the business of the Methodist Church in between the Conference.
So a little bit more about me:
- I’m currently 21
- I’m now living in North Wales
- I’m a Families and Youth worker for a Methodist Church
- I love camping and being on any crazy adventure
- I have a degree in theology
- I enjoy being creative and using my creativity to worship God, from photography to blogging and dancing to rewriting Psalms.
- I’m incredibly accident prone and have very little balance.
- I’m a local preacher, and I love talking in a public setting.
- I love the beach/seaside, especially early in the morning.
You can even have a photo:
This was me out in India on my final year placement.
My favourite piece of Scripture is 1 Peter 2: 4-5,9:
View original post 90 more words